To a home insurance company, the roof is the most important part of your house. Why? Because it’s the gateway to far greater damage claims once it’s breached.
The roof is the first layer that wind and hail really begin to act on that is why it is important to have your roof inspected after a hail or wind storm. We also suggest that you have your roof inspected at least annually regardless of storms. This way you can address maintenance issues like missing flashing before your roof starts to leak.
Here is some of what we look for in our roof inspections:
- Hail damaged shingles and vent caps
- Displaced or missing shingles
- Torn or broken shingles
- Blistering, buckling or curling shingles
- Raised nails that may need to be hammered back into place
- Warping or dry rot on wood shake or shingles
- Rusting or corrosion on metal roofs
- Hail dents on metal roofs
- Missing, chipping or breaking slate or tile
- Cracked caulk
- Rusted, bent, missing or damaged flashing
- Cracked or broken-down boots around pipe vents
- Damaged or missing chimney cap
- Damaged windows or window screens from hail
- Hail damaged air conditioning units
- Dings on siding or paint from hail
- Dings on decking and fences from hail
- Hail damaged furniture or barbecue grills
Please contact us to schedule a roof inspection.
We inspect your roof thoroughly and will show you photos of damaged areas of the roof and collateral property.
We will let you know if our findings merit the attention of your insurance company and the filing of a new roof claim. If they do, we ask you to make the simple phone call to your insurance company to file a claim.
You set the appointment with your adjuster. One of our professional project managers will meet the adjuster to point out the damaged areas and to advocate for your new roof. We work in partnership with your insurance professionals to make sure that the insurance estimate contains all that is needed to replace the roof and repair any storm damage to your property in a first class manner and according to local building codes.
Call: 303-919-7592 to schedule your roof inspection